Sunday, August 06, 2006

Finding The Right Search Term

Started playing around, looking for sites created from MindManager software. Turned out to be a little trickier than I thought. The internal page verbiage doesn't always have the phase I'm looking for.

But, I stumbled on a site the had been created with Ver6. There is a tag line at the bottom, "Powered by Mindjet ..." That turns out to be the magic phrase. Google yielded about 295 hits in English.

So I'm going to work my way through them, a few at a time, and see what variety is there. Then build the booklist in del.icio.us to get a feeling for that tool.

2 comments:

Michael said...

The Mindjet Labs site is created from a MindManager 6 Map transformed via XSLT with JavaScript:

http://www.midjet.com/labs

Piquero said...

Michael, Thanks, I've added it to my list.