Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Podcasts and Feedburner

This is kind of neat. I'd found an article on How To Podcast. As part of the steps they mentioned setting up a feed at Feedburner.

Feedburner appears to be under Google now, so my Google account is adequate. And it integrates easily with Blogger.

I followed the Feedburner "How Tos" and created a feed for Piqueroblog. But more important, the RSS feed works in my "Juice" aggregator. The Aggregator is smart enough to pull out the MP3 links. The title is the blog post title, but the URL is the Internet Archive address for the file.

I've added the RSS subscription widget at the bottom of the right hand column.

You still need to get to the Supplementary Materials, however. They are also listed in the right hand column or you can bookmark the listing page for ready reference. I usually have that updated before I update the blog.

No comments: